- Monday, March 7
Launch of Pitch Competitions. As part of the Opening Ceremonies, we will announce the topics of each pitch competition so your team can get to work.
- Wednesday, March 9, 6AM ET
Pitch Competition Submissions Due
- Wednesday, March 9, 4PM ET
Announcement of Finalists (on Facebook and Instagram)
- Friday, March 11, 1:00-2:30PM ET
Final Rounds of Competition
- Saturday, March 12, 3:00PM ET
Pitch Competition Results announced at Awards Ceremony
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & NEXT STEPS
- Enactus students and teams are allowed and encouraged to submit multiple pitches (use 1 template per pitch)
- Submit your pitch using the 1-page submission templates located on regionals.enactus.ca/er22/pitches
- Do NOT modify the pitch template in any way
- Identify 1 Enactus student to submit and be the main point of contact for your Pitch (this person will be sent all competition information if you are named a National Finalist)
- Please save your pitch as a PDF before submitting it to Enactus for judging
- Your PDF submission cannot exceed 100MB in size
- Name your file using the following naming convention: “PitchName-IdeaName-School”, for example, “TD-SmartUp-AcadiaUniversity”. The 3 Pitch names are: CWB/Scotiabank/TD.
- Pitches are due Wednesday, March 9 at 6:00AM ET via regionals.enactus.ca/er22/pitches
PITCH COMPETITION REGIONAL FINALISTS & LIVE PITCH PLAN
- 6 finalists will be announced for each of the 3 Pitch Competitions, live on Facebook and Instagram on Wednesday, March 9, 4PM ET
- All 6 Finalists for each Pitch Competition must be available Friday, March 11 between 12:00PM ET and 2:30PM ET to present a live 3-minute pitch and participate in a 5-minute live Q&A via Zoom to a panel of judges.
- Detailed information, including Zoom links and timeslots will be sent to all 6 finalists in each Pitch Competition by their Enactus Program Manager on Thursday, March 10.
- Up to 5 students are invited to participate in the Live Pitch event on Friday, March 11. Pitches will be broadcast live to regionals.enactus.ca.
- All participating team members must have access to Internet, Zoom and a working webcam / microphone (headphones are encouraged)
- Faculty advisors are not permitted to participate in the live pitch / Q&A
- Finalists must prepare one slide (16X9 format) to be submitted in .pdf form by 11:59PM ET, March 10 to their Program Manager. The slide should be static content (no videos or sound allowed). The slide will be showed during your live pitch.
- Champion, Runner Up and Second Runner Up recipients will be announced during the Awards Ceremony – Saturday, March 12 at 3pm ET.
Prizes and Awards
- Champion $1,500
- Runner Up $1,000
- Second Runner Up $500
- Excellence in Innovation Award
- This will be awarded to teams that participate in all National Challenge Topics in some way – either through the National Challenge itself, or the corresponding Pitch Competition. So teams that participate in all three pitch competitions will automatically be eligible for the award!